Probleme d'installation - HTACESS

ok I’ve found a plg for piwik, but not the last version. The last one is not abble to be install
problem still here…

I don’t know more about my base root web serving
I though it was on the previous screen shot I sent to you

i attach another screen shot of the page contains the 3 plg downloadable
I’ ve installed the second one, the 2011-02-06 17:00:00-06 release
the link to download : JoomlaCode > Projects > Piwik analytics for Joomla! > Releases > Browse Frs Release
my version of joolma! : 1.5

i found a comp : http://www.artd.ch/blog/item/root/a-new-piwik-extension-for-all-joomla-15-16-and-17.html

trying to install…

still the instal error : 2 prblem

Le contrôle d’intégrité a échoué et a rapporté des erreurs. Cela est probablement du à un envoi de fichier partiel ou en échec des fichiers de Piwik. Vous devriez envoyer de nouveau les fichiers de Piwik et rafraichir cette page jusqu’à ce qu’elle n’affiche plus aucune erreur.
Différence de taille de fichier : /homez.35/rossigno/www/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/plugins/Installation/FormDatabaseSetup.php (longueur attendue: 2294, rencontrée : 2732)
Différence de taille de fichier : /homez.35/rossigno/www/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/plugins/Installation/templates/displayJavascriptCode.tpl (longueur attendue: 540, rencontrée : 713)

I continue…

ok im soon out of ideas…

what is complete path to root web folder?

What is complete path to piwik folder?

I don’t know the complete path to root web folder
complete path to piwik folder (after com intallation) : www/administrator/components/com_piwik

ok thats new info then try the last .htaccess file in the com_piwik folder.

doens’t work

thank you for spend time to help me

take care

Im sorry i ran out of options I think the joomla setup is preventing me from totally understanding your site structure and therby finding you a resolution.

Salut

no problem but do you know if some people had sucess with installing piwik on Joomla! ?

I personally dont know of anyone who has. Im sure theres someone. I would have thought install joomla use it etc, then piwik in its own directory and use teh plugin… Again theory is perfect over reality I just dont use joomla so cant say…

ok thanks a lot
bye

I found an error with some of the back installed files.my recommendation you use a freeware version of a mac ftp is different than what you used

psd to html

No I’ve bought an official version of TRANSMIT for Mac
perharps could I download the release, but I think I’ve the last version… (see attached screenshot)

thanks for update !!!