Problem with daily email reports

Hello,
I use version 1.11.1 and archiving by cron. When users add daily reports then they sometime do not receive email with data. Sometimes receive reports but always with data 2 days before, not from yesterday. What is wrong?

Can you reproduce the error / bug ?

Yes,
for my site I created report on monday. Yesterday (wendesday) I receive report from monday and today (thursday) I receive report from tuesday.

What timezone do you live in? what timezone did you set the website to?

Have you setup the cron script: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo
what time does it run?

I have Europe/Warsaw timezone.

Yes I have setup archive:

30 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 * * * /bin/sh /.../public_html/misc/cron/archive.sh > /.../public_html/piwik-archive-sh-cron.log
30 0 * * * /bin/sh /.../public_html/misc/cron/archive-all-sites.sh > /.../public_html/piwik-archive-sh-all-cron.log

Please use archive.php instead of archive.sh How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

We use archive.sh because this scipt is 10 times faster then archive.php. We have many sites and archive.php was runing very slow. What we should do so that archive.sh works correct with daily reports?

Actually my suggestion was wrong, it should also send PDF reports with archive.sh

Sorry I’m not sure what the problem. Could help you debug but could take a long time…

Yes report was sent, but daily report are delayed about 2 days.