I’ve got the script in cron and it’s executing, but I don’t believe it’s running correctly.
It doesn’t appear to actually run the archives for each site (I’ve got about 150 sites). I looked at the script and it looks like it should output text like “Archiving period…” – but nothing is output.
From reading previous posts, it seems it’s got something to do with superuser settings.
In my config.inc.php I’ve got:
login = "mylogin"
password = “xxx"
email = "firstname.lastname@example.org”
The login & password (MD5 encrpyted) matches mine in the system (though note I am using the HttpAuthLogin plugin).