Problem upgrading to 0.2.32

Hi

I upgraded via SVN today from 0.2.26 to 0.2.32 and after the upgrade I saw a warning saying “duplicate column” (and like an idiot, I didn’t write it down).

Now, no stats show (if I can log in), and when viewing certain pages, I get the following error:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'piwik.pik_goal' doesn't exist

Any ideas how to fix this?

try this:

• delete column visit_goal_converted from log_visit table
  • set version_core to 0.2.26 in piwik_option
  • go to piwik and hopefully update will succeed; if not, copy paste error message

PS: error was caused because you’re plugged on SVN and this is not risk free, it would be safer to svn update just when new versions are released. otherwise be prepared for your piwik to break so do it only on testing instances.

Thanks for your help Matt. Works like a charm.

I guess I shouldn’t be worried about the SVN version… I just really like the simplicity of piwik and am always keen on the latest version (especially the idea of the “Live” plugin, which doesn’t work or at least I can’t find where to see the data).

Awesome product.

James

Ok, ignore the “Live doesn’t work” statement. Looking at the code now, I can see why. There’s nothing there yet style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif