Plugin: CustomAlerts. How do I add a new alert?

I feel real dumb for asking this, but I’m trying to use the CustomAlerts (v0.1.22) plugin using either the latest stable or beta version of piwik, on my own server… and I can’t seem to find the ‘Create New Alert’ link/button anywhere!.. not when viewing the dashboard, the main dashboard menu, the reports on the dashboard, any of the menu items, and I couldn’t find it in any of the settings either. I checked the FAQ for the plugin, and even the repo, with hopes to read where I would find the ‘Create New Alert mentions in the docs’. I made sure the plugin was activated, uninstalled, and reinstalled. no dice. :frowning:

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know how to create a new alert? or is this a bug… should it be prominent?

Thanks in advance!

I found it… for others having the same difficulty…

Click on your user profile avatar in the top right, and Alerts is on the left. Odd spot, since alerts pertain to websites… but I guess it’s the user being alerted, so having it on the user page sort of makes sense… you should still be able to add a new alert from a report view. Thanks!

Hi @keff FYI: we are aware that menu are maybe confusing and not as clear as it could. Feel free to join the discussion @ New menu structure for Personal => Manage menu items · Issue #9354 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub