Piwik update to 2.14.2

Hi

I’m trying to upgrade my Piwik instance after a VERY long time. From 2.4.1 to 2.14.2.
In one instance, my upgrade looked like it first listed the number of SQL statements it’s going to run and then ran through all of them.

In this instance however, this happened:

Your Piwik database is out-of-date, and must be upgraded before you can continue.

Piwik database will be upgraded from version 2.4.1 to the new version 2.14.2.
The following dimensions will be updated: log_visit.config_browser_engine, log_visit.user_id.
The database upgrade process may take a while, so please be patient.

Executing DROP TABLE IF EXISTS piwik_site_setting… Done. [1 / 341]
Executing CREATE TABLE piwik_site_setting (
idsite INTEGER(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
setting_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
setting_value LONGTEXT NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY(idsite, setting_name)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8… Done. [2 / 341]
Executing ALTER TABLE piwik_log_visit ADD COLUMN user_id VARCHAR(200) NULL, MODIFY COLUMN config_browser_engine VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL… Done. [3 / 341]

Piwik has been successfully updated!

So, I ran the update command again. This time, it just ran one SQL command:

ALTER TABLE piwik_log_link_visit_action ADD COLUMN idaction_content_interaction INTEGER(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL, ADD COLUMN idaction_content_name INTEGER(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL, ADD COLUMN idaction_content_piece INTEGER(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL, ADD COLUMN idaction_content_target INTEGER(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL…

If I manually run the update again, it keeps saying that all updates are complete.

The application seems to be running fine and it seems to think that it’s at 2.14.2. What do I need to do ?

Looks like you’re all set