Piwik statistic doesn’t work

Hello,

Piwik worked until sunday fine.

On sunday it has been an attack against the SSL domain of my food blog https://www.nudelheissundhos.de. The domain provider has taken some countermeasures and has fixed the attack.

Since this time Piwik doesn’t work. The statistic shows since sunday 0 visitors but this is not correct. Also the statistic dashboard on the Piwik website shows no data.

On sunday and monday I also got messages of Google and other companies about pages that cant’t be seen or loaded. These message have no more sent in the last few days.

Also on sunday and monday the loading time of my food blog was very long. But this issue is in the meantime also fixed.

What happened here to the Piwik statistic and how can I fix the issue?

I wish a nice day.

Regards

Thobie

Hello,

can nobody help me to fix this issue?

On my other three blogs Piwik statistics works fine without problems.

I wish a nice day.

Regards

Thobie

Hi Thobie,
not sure I can help, but is the Piwik code on the page? I cannot see it:

1 Like

Hi, @Thobie,

As @RonanChardonneau mentioned, the tracking code is missing and without it obviosly no data is sent to your piwik instance.

Hello, ChardonneauR and Lukas,

I thought the Piwik code will be activated and added to the footer of the food blog sutomatically by activating the plugin?

In other wise how can I add the Piwik code to the footer of the food blog?

I wish a nice day.

Regards

Thobie

Hi,

Are you talking about the Piwik WordPress plugin?

In theory it should add the tracking code. Can you check it is enabled, up to date and check it’s settings if adding the tracking code is enabled?

Hello,

I have deactivated and deleted the plugin WP-Piwik. Then I have installed it new.

Now I’m looking if it works.

But I’m just wondering that I have no possibilities to add the Pwiki statistics to the dashboard of my food blog.

Anything doesn’t work incorrect?

I wish you a nice day.

Regards

Thobie

Hello,

I have installed the plugin for new, activated the tracking and now it works.

Thanks for the help.

I wish a nice day.

Regards.

Thobie