Piwik only counts visits from the dashboard

I installed Piwik today.
I had coinicidentally added www. to all 5 of my urls.
So I deleted the www in the website list.
Now Piwik no longer sees direct visits or multiple page visits to the 5 joomla sites it monitors.
When I visit one of my websites Piwik does not show the visit in the last 30 minutes line.
Could someone tell me what to do?

The best is to debug the tracking requests which is quite possible and explained in: http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-api/reference/#toc-debugging-the-tracking-api-requests

let us know!

I want a working reliable piece of software, I am not interesting in debugging and fixing it myself.

[quote=Rookie]
Could someone tell me what to do?[/quote]

&

[quote=Rookie]
I am not interesting in debugging and fixing it myself. [/quote]

You have 2 personalities ?:smiley:

Even if he does, need pay just once to get the debugging and fixing done for him (i.e. his piwik installation) here
http://piwik.org/consulting/

[quote=Thumbnail]

[quote=Rookie]
Could someone tell me what to do?[/quote]

&

[quote=Rookie]
I am not interesting in debugging and fixing it myself. [/quote]

You have 2 personalities ?:D[/quote]

I probably have a busload of personalities. Unfortunately these people don’t work for me.

I made a mistake during the insertion of new websites, something Piwik couldn’t handle and now it doesn’t work.
What I could do is delete Piwik & database and try it again. I reckon that’s my best option.

Today I had three visits on one of my websites, Piwik registered all pages which had been visited (as far as I know).
But when I visit my own website and click around that it doesn’t show up in my Piwik statistics.
I now use Piwik and Google Analytics simultaneously on 4 websites to see if their data differs very much.
I mean when GA says you get say 15 visits per day and Piwik registers only 3 then you wonder.

Have a read on: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Yes it’s nice to see more “visitors” in GA, but I personally like to see real visits only.