Piwik on WAMP server

Hi all, I upgraded to the latest version my Piwik on WAMP.I would like to start customizing it so I have some questions/doubts.

I’m stucked at the following “Getting setup to extend Piwik” instruction.

In the root directory of your Piwik install, run the following command to enable the development mode:

Typing ./console development:enable in the Windows 7 shell, I get the error not recognized as an internal or external command.

Please some help !!!

Try php console development:enable. Maybe php.exe console … or even php.exe with full path.

I get the error Not an executable file or batch…
I want to point out that I didn’t install Piwik using Git and I didn’t used the following command $ php composer.phar to download the third party libraries.
I just downloaded Piwik script and installed it on my WAMP. The script is running well.

I got it…changing to the php directory ( in my case h:\wamp\bin\php\php5.5.12), I typed php /wamp/www/my website folder/piwik/console development:enable

AND GOT

Development mode enabled

I than typed php /wamp/www/my website folder/piwik/console generate:plugin --name=“TopMenuBackLink”
and got
Enter a plugin description:
Enter a plugin version number (default to 0.1.0):

Plugin TopMenuBackLink 0.1.0 generated.
Our developer guides will help you developing this plugin, check out http://developer.piwik.org/guides
To see a list of available generators execute ./console list generate
Enjoy!