Piwik no longer works after update to 1.11.1

After update to 1.11.1 piwik just stopped recording new visits.

I still have all the data from before the date of update but eveer since the update no new visits are tracked.

I ran the manual php command line update for the database, after automatic update from the browser.

ANy ideas, I am now uploading older version again, to see if that tracks visitors again.

After uploading 1.10 it tracks visitors again…

Then tried again the automatic updat from the browser and it stopped working again, so now reverting to 1.10 again and will leave it at that until the problem is clear.

Anyone any ideas?

Hard to tell without having access to the installation. Can you take a look at your error.log to see if there are any errors?

[quote=“Fabian Becker”]
Hard to tell without having access to the installation. Can you take a look at your error.log to see if there are any errors?[/quote]

I checked the system logs but could not see anything there, which erro.log are you referring to?

thanks

The error.log of your webserver. Apache, nginx, …

No errors in apache erro log file…

thanks

I have an upgrade error also. Logging kept working though.

From 1.10 to 1.11 some widgets stoped showing data and the api tab at the top fails and go’s to a blank page. There were also api errors in the archive cronjob.

I upgraded manually and still the same. A downgrade to 1.10 and all was working again…

And 3 minutes after posting that I found the solution. Deactivate plugins before upgrade!

I had a userlanguage plugin that was the problem and is no longer needed.

You can delete that plugin. It was replaced by the LanguagesManager plugin a few releases ago.