Piwik New Feature Suggestion for 1.5

I recently compared piwik with few other analytics Clicky vs Piwik | Clicky

I would like to suggest few of my ideas.

Piwik admin is kind of cluttered it sure needs a revamp - Suggestion: Bootstrap Admin Templates | WrapBootstrap
atleast make the piwik software to be able to install these themes as plugins without the need of much coding expertise.

Add User Management module into the software because there are a lot of uses in it.
SuperAdmin/Admin/Merchant/3rdPartypublisher/3rdpartyAdvertiser/MerchantAdmin/etc
Piwik can serve as a platform for both analytics and as adserver

Ecommerce Cart Plugin will be a great addition to the software - A merchant using piwik for the ecommerce server analytics if they can use the Ecommerce Cart module from piwik it will serve a better analytic tool to track conversions

Heat maps is verymuch required
and visitor prediction analytics based on their earlier behavior analytics would be a great tool

IMO, Piwik should offer two products
1.Piwik Business Intelligence Tool
2.Piwik ECommerce Intelligence Tool
3.Piwik User Intelligence Tool

We've just released Heatmap + Session Recording for Piwik Analytics!

More info:

• Heatmaps show you where on a page your visitors click, move the mouse and how far down they scroll so you can discover which content your visitors actually pay attention to, where your content is confusing, and whether your content is engaging. Based on this information you can improve your content and page structure and ultimately increase your conversions.
  • Session Recordings lets you record all clicks, mouse movements, scrolls and form interactions of a visitor so you can replay them in a video. See exactly what your visitors did on your website to truly understand them. Find out where they have problems or get confused to improve usability and conversions.

Comes with 100% data ownership, full control over your data, and no limitations.

Learn more