Piwik just stopped working?

Hey guys,

I did a new install of piwik yesterday, managed to get it working but things seem to have come to a halt this morning.

I changed the piwikTracker object to use POST and things stared working again, but it seems things have halted once again.

I am on Hostgator, I noticed some peeps asked for their site to be whitelisted - but does any idea why this has happened?

Many thanks!! :slight_smile:

SPAM ALERT! :frowning:

Anyone please? This is driving me potty, everything was working fine all evening and I havent touched anything on my installation :slight_smile:

Ok I have a little update - I removed my clients site from the ‘websites’ tab in piwik, created a new one and started a fresh - everything worked again all day yesterday / evening, but when I woke up this morning it had stopped tracking over night like it did before.

Does anyone have any idea why this would stop overnight?

On closer in spection I can see via the “visitors in realtime” widget that it recorded my visit, but the most important “pages” widget is not updating.

Please if anyone can help, I am on a deadline with this one now and so really need to get it sorted :slight_smile:

Kind regards and thanks,

Please setup as explained in: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo