Piwik Installation Problem via Terminal on Cpanel Based Centos Server

Hello,
I am new user of this forum. I have installed piwik so many times on my local server and my client servers,and never faced problem just like i did , when i want to install piwik
via Terminal on Cpanel Based Centos Server.

I am getting some strange error.

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.0.3) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in xxx.xxx_com/core/View.php on line 212 

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(...) called at [:]
#1 usort(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/core/View.php:212]
#2 Piwik\View->render(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/plugins/LanguagesManager/LanguagesManager.php:97]
#3 Piwik\Plugins\LanguagesManager\LanguagesManager->getLanguagesSelector(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/plugins/LanguagesManager/LanguagesManager.php:70]
#4 Piwik\Plugins\LanguagesManager\LanguagesManager->showLanguagesSelector(...) called at [:]
#5 call_user_func_array(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/core/EventDispatcher.php:100]
#6 Piwik\EventDispatcher->postEvent(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/core/Piwik.php:693]
#7 Piwik\Piwik::postEvent(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/core/Menu/MenuTop.php:120]
#8 Piwik\Menu\MenuTop->getMenu(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/core/Plugin/Controller.php:516]
#9 Piwik\Plugin\Controller->setGeneralVariablesView(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:81]
#10 Piwik\Plugins\CoreHome\Controller->getDefaultIndexView(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:114]
#11 Piwik\Plugins\CoreHome\Controller->index(...) called at [:]
#12 call_user_func_array(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/core/FrontController.php:117]
#13 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [xxx.xxx_com/index.php:62]

The Apache log shows that -

[:error] [pid 20129] [client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:33
[notice] EACCELERATOR(20485): PHP crashed on opline 8 of uasort() at xxx.xxx_com/core/Notification/Manager.php:88
[:error] [pid 20129] [client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
[core:error] [pid 20129] [client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to pro
bable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

The Php is 5.4 version with suPHP and SuExec enabled.

Please help me.:sunglasses:

Please upgrade to 2.1 RC which fixes this issue I believe: Index of /