I use piwik since one year and it is great!
But I miss something, I have no stats about my rss feeds of my blog.
If there is some interest, I can try to write such a plugin. I think on features like this:
- how often the feed is requested, witch time (server and client)
- how many subscriber the feed have?
- witch feedreader is used?
- witch feed exactly (like category or post or tag feeds and so on)
- link detection with click stats
- should work with rss,atom feeds and so on
the plugin should work in two ways:
1: the data are get by an api where the feed genarating script (for example an Blog) sends its data to
2: piwik work as an proxy for feeds (similar to feedburner)
What are you thinking about it?
P.S. sorry my english is not the best