Piwik Email Report Timing out

Hi

When i try to download FULL(selecting all check boxes) reports for piwik, then it is timing out.

Please see attachment for the report options i select.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks
Nouman.

please setup: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Which I think will then make the reports generate OK without timing out.

Hi Matt

I have already setup auto-archiving for the reports but that does not resolve the issue of timeouts.

Thanks

Nouman.

And if you remove all graphs from the report does it work better?

Are the reports loading OK in the user interface, only timing out for the same date range in the email reports?

the report don’t timeout when opened with the “Download” link.

its only when i schedule it as a weekly report. is it possible to change the weekly report to go out on a different day other than Monday?

so instead of Monday can i set it to go out on Tuesday?

the more information i choose on the report, the worse it works.

so i think its to do with the detailed information selected for each report.

is there a workaround to this issue?

It is not possible yet, but this would be a nice feature for sure :slight_smile:
can you please suggest it in: Scheduled report list of improvements · Issue #3088 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Do i need to suggest this in the current list of threads in the ticket or do i need to create a new one?

as currently i don’t get any thing similar to my issue which is “weekly report timeouts or does not work when selecting more features”

where can i add my comments in the attachment? it does not provide any place to write comment.

I added the suggestion in the ticket. You can comment by creating an account first