Piwik doesn't track abandoned carts

Hi guys!!!.

Im trying to check how many abandoned carts i have on my site but always is 0 and i don’t know why. My code when user add omething to cart:

_paq.push(['addEcommerceItem',
        item.get("data-product-sku"), // (required) SKU: Product unique identifier
        item.get("data-product-name"), // (optional) Product name
        item.get("data-product-category-name"), // (optional) Product category. You can also specify an array of up to 5 categories eg. ["Books", "New releases", "Biography"]
        item.get("data-product-price"), // (recommended) Product price
        item.get("data-amount") // (optional, default to 1) Product quantity
    ]);
    _paq.push(['trackEcommerceCartUpdate']); // (recommended) Cart amount
    _paq.push(['trackPageView']);

And this when user visit the thank you page:

_paq.push(['addEcommerceItem',
                            'C025/Marron-d2be8c', // (required) SKU: Product unique identifier
                            'Canastilla Happy Clásica', // (optional) Product name
                            'Escaparate Home', // (optional) Product category. You can also specify an array of up to 5 categories eg. ['Books', 'New releases', 'Biography']
                            '49.5455', // (recommended) Product price
                            '1' // (optional, default to 1) Product quantity
                        ]);

_paq.push(['trackEcommerceOrder',
                        15136, // (required) Unique Order ID
                        67.90, // (required) Order Revenue grand total (includes tax, shipping, and subtracted discount)
                        56.12, // (optional) Order sub total (excludes shipping)
                        11.78, // (optional) Tax amount
                        49.5455, // (optional) Shipping amount
                        0.0000 // (optional) Discount offered (set to false for unspecified parameter)
                    ]);
                    _paq.push(['trackPageView']);

Im doing something wrong? I dont know if i need to put addEcommerceItem again in the thank you page or only the trackEcommerceOrder is enough.

If you need more info i will post it!

P.D: Sorry for my english

Can some one help me with this issue please?

Hi cronos, do you have any solution yet?