Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite error

I just added a report for a monthly schedule, then went back to the Dashboard, and was presented with this lovely error;

Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite::getDataTableFromNumeric() algorithm won’t work if data is stored in different tables

Go to Piwik
Login

Backtrace:
#0 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(99): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getArchiveIds()
#1 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(89): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->loadValuesFromDB(Array)
#2 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/core/Archive/Array/IndexedBySite.php(58): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getValues(Array)
#3 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/plugins/VisitsSummary/API.php(79): Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite->getDataTableFromNumeric(Array)
#4 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(64): Piwik_VisitsSummary_API->get(‘all’, ‘range’, ‘last30’, false, Array)
#5 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/plugins/MultiSites/Controller.php(37): Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->getSitesInfo()
#6 [internal function]: Piwik_MultiSites_Controller->index()
#7 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/core/FrontController.php(132): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/admin/domains/analytics.bluespiderhosting.net/public_html/index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
#9 {main}

Now I can’t get into Piwik at all. Deleted that report row from the database, didn’t make any difference.

Help? Please? Not sure if it’s still tracking data at this point either.

Thanks,

Dan

Worth noting also, if I change the “date” param in the URL string to “last7”, I can get in, so I assume it’s tracking data correctly and this is just a UI/reporting issue.

Weirdly, in contradictory to the error message, when I change to last7 and then manually select a date range spanning 2 different months, it works. Seems this issue only arises when using “last30”.

See bug reporT: Piwik_Archive_Array_IndexedBySite::getDataTableFromNumeric() algorithm won't work if data is stored in different tables · Issue #2687 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub