Piwik > administration > search performance ... where to find search performance!? (for importing Google Search keywords)

Hi,

I’ve gone through the first steps of the process to import Google Search keywords in Piwik (set up Google Search console, verified the website, set up OAuth) as described here:
Piwik User Guide

Now, at step 3 the documentation tells me to go to Piwik > Administration > Search Performance … but the section Search Performance does just simply not exist in my Piwik Administration (Piwik is set up and works fine).

So, I feel blind or seem to be not using the same version as the user guide???
Could anyone help me to find this Search Performance?

Or do I have to use the premium plugin “Search Engine Keywords Performance”?

1 Like

This is a premium feature and will only be available if you purchase “Search Engine Keywords Performance” plugin

1 Like

too bad that there is no hint about the need to premium feature in the PIWIK instructions !

Hi,

The first paragraph of the manual is as following:

Some years ago most search engines decided to hide keywords from the referrer urls, which made it impossible for web analytics tools to report reliable keyword statistics. Using the premium Search Keywords Performance Monitor plugin you can now get back powerful insights into how your audience searches on Google, Bing and Yahoo!

How else would you expect a notice?

1 Like

Hey Lukas, Bad Eyes :slight_smile: apologies

1 Like