Piwik 1.9.1 "All websites" tab not loading (blank page)

Hi all,

I have deployed a virtual machine, installed Piwik 1.9.1 in it and imported some apache log files from other machines. So now I have ~1250 sites in the Piwik installation and everything seems to be working fine unless the “All websites” view. After a couple of seconds after clicking it, it hangs and shows a blank page.

In a first moment I thought I was hitting the bug described in 301 Moved Permanently but after applying the patch recommended in http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/6066 nothing has changed and “All websites” tab does not show anything (blank page).

In addition, this bug seems to be related to Piwik 1.7 and we have Piwik 1.9.1 (but suffering the same problem…) :frowning:

I have checked apache error_log and it doesn’t show anything (no errors found). I have tried increasing php memory_limit and execution_time but problem still persists.

Do you know if the bug still persists in Piwik 1.9.1? Anyone has fixed it or knows how to workaround it?

Thanks in advance, kind regards,

Carlos.

The All Websites view is still slow to load for thousands of websites. We could fix it but we are looking for funding: Make "All Websites Dashboard" usable with 20,000+ websites · Issue #3124 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub