Phpmyvisites import?

First of all, I love piwik.

I ran 5-7 Sites with phpmyvisites for several years and until the last 3 years I changed to piwik and love the system.

My question or features suggestion is an import functionality from phpmyvisites to piwik.

I found the ticket 70 with the status about this Plugin but I am not sure if this Plugin is working and I got no howto from importing Data in piwik.

Does someone have a hint for me?

r_friemer

Not done yet.
If the Piwik team are the same people as the phpMyVistes team, we could have though they would have put this on a high priority, but no.
Maybe it’s because the data tend to take much space and many are getting rid of it as needed.

PMV import (#70) is waiting on #134 (PHP tracking API).

Prioritizing the implementation of features is a difficult one. One has to consider numerous factors including user demand, completeness of the specs, complexity, estimated effort, dependencies, related features, pain points, personal interest, coolness factor, etc.

As you can see from the Roadmap, we have a lot planned.

thank you for your reply.

It’s just for statistical reasons and of course of cleaning up Webspace and databaseses.

So I will wait.

thanks

r_friemer

[quote=vipsoft @ Feb 8 2010, 06:09 AM]PMV import (#70) is waiting on #134 (PHP tracking API).

Prioritizing the implementation of features is a difficult one. One has to consider numerous factors including user demand, completeness of the specs, complexity, estimated effort, dependencies, related features, pain points, personal interest, coolness factor, etc.

As you can see from the Roadmap, we have a lot planned.[/quote]