So I’m trying to set up Matomo on my customer’s lab.
RHEL 7.9 Maipo
I’ve got PHP working without issue. I can see phpnfo. I’m still trying to get to the initial setup page, but I get:
“Matomo couldn’t write to some directories (running as user ‘apache’).
Try to Execute the following commands on your serer, to allow Write access to these directories:
chown -R apache:apache: /opt/rh/httpd24/root/var/www/html/matomo…”
- running all of the commands listed with 0755 (for assets, cache, logs, tcpdf, templates_c)
- changing the whole matomo directory to 0777
- Running apachectl (syntax OK)
- Made all the directories manually in RHEL and updated the permissions as above (owner apache, group apache, permissions 0777)
- Reloading the httpd24-httpd service
Anyone have any ideas as to what to do next?