PDF Reports - Send Report now link- always sending yesterday's data:S

Hi Every one,

I recently took latest 1.5.1 piwik code base, I am having issue with PDF reports.
Its always sending yesterdays reports to email even if I select some other date range on the screen and click on send report now link.
If I try to download the same, its working properly i.e am getting reports for specified period.

My question is, is it not possible to send report with selected date & Period and clicking on send report now?

can you please help me in resolving this issue.
Please let us know if anybody is having this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for the report. Fixed in: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/changeset/5319

[size=small]Matt,

Thanks for the quick response.
But still the behavior is same after applying the fix, was this fix worked for you?[/size]

please update to piwik 1.6 where this problem is fixed

I recently took 1.5.1, I can’t take 1.6 as of now as it requires lot of work to merge our custom changes.

I am looking at Changeset 5319 and made those changes to plugins/PDFReports/templates/pdf.js , but still its not working.

are there any other changes involved in fixing this bug?

delete tmp/* and the merged JS file will be rebuilt

[size=small]Matt,

This fix is not going to work, b’cos on click of Send Report Now link is calling ‘PDFReports.sendEmailReport’ method in which you don’t even pass start date to calculate the reports based on selected date. This method simply sends previous day/week/month data and this is required behavior for reports which are scheduled to run in specified intervals. This method is not going to work for Send Report Now link.

I could not test this on Demo site as it requires sign in. Is there any way that I can test this on piwik Demo?[/size]

I don’t know why I thought it was fixed, but now it should be (see ticket).
thanks for insisting! :slight_smile: