Pageviews zero?!?

Hello,

upgraded to Piwik 1.7 and noticed that the Pageviews report to 0 in overview graph? What could cause this problem?

Screenshot: http://temp.in.futureweb.at/piwik/pageviews.jpg

Thx, bye from snow drowning Austria
Andreas

I have a similar problem.

I use piwik 1.1.1 a few years ago. Last saturday, I tried to upgrade piwik to the 1.6 version and I saw that all data went down about the 80-90 %.
Today I tried to install 1.7 version and then the same problem.
I have saw that the visits from other links and visits from a search are not added to database never, neither the direct visits from explorer 8 or safari 5.
I think that the versions 1.6 and 1.7 run well and it add data from mozilla

I recovered the installation of version 1.1.1 and works perfectly another time.

any suggestions?

Thank you!

futureweb, technically it should have worked (you can see on the demo that we have the history). Not sure why it didn’t in your case? If more users report the issue I will investigate…

lordnocillo, your problem is not the same. Check this FAQ maybe: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

[quote=futureweb]
Hello,

upgraded to Piwik 1.7 and noticed that the Pageviews report to 0 in overview graph? What could cause this problem?

Thx, bye from snow drowning Austria
Andreas[/quote]

Do you using a cron job for refreshing the stats data? Maybe you have the same problem like in this thread:
http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,85703

Hi,

I changed from archive.sh to archive.php - and now everything is working … hehe … interesting! :wink:

thx, bye
Andreas

Ok!

You’re right. After searching, the problem was mod_security …

Adding linia “piwikTracker.setRequestMethod (‘POST’);” to the code, it worked.

I can only say that Piwik is an excellent program and the new features of this new version (1.7) are spectacular. Congratulations!

I have same problem I did the scrip but still not working all my previous pageviews is zero…

/usr/bin/php /var/www/html/piwik/misc/cron/archive.php > /root/piwik-archive.log

@lordnocillo where did you put that on Tracker script? or what file in piwik need to edit?

Before the line:

piwikTracker.trackPageView();

See here Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

still having same problem… all previous pageviews is still 0… I did run the archive.php but no result. :frowning:

bump upgraded to 1.7.1 still same problem previous pageviews still zero… anyone please I did run archive with the new method…

same problem here. since my update i can’t see any pageviews before updating-date. if i switch to “year” view, some pageviews appears.

in “German forum for support” someone proposes to repair the following tables

piwik_log_action
piwik_log_link_visit_action
piwik_log_visit

… because they were crashed. but that did not worked for me :confused:

edit: may you have the same problem on your demo view? (show metrics -> pageviews on the top left graph) @ demo.piwik.org

hm, i’m not able to change that ugly link anymore

seems to be another additional bug in your demo: i see in the list of “searched keywords” on #1 “Suchbegriff nicht definiert” that means: “keyword not defined”.

oh oh :slight_smile:

some ideas?
i would like to distinguish the following information of my last post:

may you (the piwik devs) have the same problem on your demo view? (show metrics -> pageviews on the top left graph) @ pageviews @ piwik

thx,
treffer