Pageviews zero?!?

(Andreas Schnederle-Wagner) #1

Hello,

upgraded to Piwik 1.7 and noticed that the Pageviews report to 0 in overview graph? What could cause this problem?

Screenshot: http://temp.in.futureweb.at/piwik/pageviews.jpg

Thx, bye from snow drowning Austria
Andreas

I have a similar problem.

I use piwik 1.1.1 a few years ago. Last saturday, I tried to upgrade piwik to the 1.6 version and I saw that all data went down about the 80-90 %.
Today I tried to install 1.7 version and then the same problem.
I have saw that the visits from other links and visits from a search are not added to database never, neither the direct visits from explorer 8 or safari 5.
I think that the versions 1.6 and 1.7 run well and it add data from mozilla

I recovered the installation of version 1.1.1 and works perfectly another time.

any suggestions?

Thank you!

(Matthieu Aubry) #3

futureweb, technically it should have worked (you can see on the demo that we have the history). Not sure why it didn’t in your case? If more users report the issue I will investigate…

lordnocillo, your problem is not the same. Check this FAQ maybe: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

[quote=futureweb]
Hello,

upgraded to Piwik 1.7 and noticed that the Pageviews report to 0 in overview graph? What could cause this problem?

Thx, bye from snow drowning Austria
Andreas[/quote]

Do you using a cron job for refreshing the stats data? Maybe you have the same problem like in this thread:
http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,85703

(Andreas Schnederle-Wagner) #5

Hi,

I changed from archive.sh to archive.php - and now everything is working … hehe … interesting! :wink:

thx, bye
Andreas

Ok!

You’re right. After searching, the problem was mod_security …

Adding linia “piwikTracker.setRequestMethod (‘POST’);” to the code, it worked.

I can only say that Piwik is an excellent program and the new features of this new version (1.7) are spectacular. Congratulations!

I have same problem I did the scrip but still not working all my previous pageviews is zero…

/usr/bin/php /var/www/html/piwik/misc/cron/archive.php > /root/piwik-archive.log

@lordnocillo where did you put that on Tracker script? or what file in piwik need to edit?

Before the line:

piwikTracker.trackPageView();

See here Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

still having same problem… all previous pageviews is still 0… I did run the archive.php but no result. :frowning:

bump upgraded to 1.7.1 still same problem previous pageviews still zero… anyone please I did run archive with the new method…

same problem here. since my update i can’t see any pageviews before updating-date. if i switch to “year” view, some pageviews appears.

in “German forum for support” someone proposes to repair the following tables

piwik_log_action
piwik_log_link_visit_action
piwik_log_visit

… because they were crashed. but that did not worked for me :confused:

edit: may you have the same problem on your demo view? (show metrics -> pageviews on the top left graph) @ demo.piwik.org

hm, i’m not able to change that ugly link anymore

seems to be another additional bug in your demo: i see in the list of “searched keywords” on #1 “Suchbegriff nicht definiert” that means: “keyword not defined”.

oh oh :slight_smile:

some ideas?
i would like to distinguish the following information of my last post:

may you (the piwik devs) have the same problem on your demo view? (show metrics -> pageviews on the top left graph) @ pageviews @ piwik

thx,
treffer