Pageviews different between "Pages" and "Page Title"

Hello,

I noticed that the statistics by page URL (Actions->Pages) does not match the statistics by Page Title (Actions->Page Title) for the same page. Is it normal? I have included an example below:

• Page Title: 226 pageviews for this page for example

• Pages URL: 56+43=99 pageviews for the same page

I have a similar problem:
Pageviews totally differ from the “standard” table view (5179 page views) to the “transitions” view (2159 page views).

I thought, they should be the same…what aspect am I missing here?

Yes they should be the same… please check with latest RC 301 Moved Permanently

if you still have the problem please create bug report at: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Installing the latest RC didn´t help… :frowning:

It seems to be a bug.
Sometime the number in the “transisionts” view is the higher one, most of the time the number in den “table” view is the higher one, some numbers are the same. Some numbers only differ by 1-2, some numbers differ by 1.000 - it doesn´t make any sense :wink:

we haven’t heard of this bug before, but for sure there could be a bug. could you create a bug report in our tracker? Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Thanks, I already did:

Hi!
Just a thought: have you checked your settings for archiving log files? The pages report can show a longer date intervall than the transition report. For exampel, if you have set Piwik to delete logfiles after 60 days, the transition report can not show statistics older than 60 days. At least that is how I’ve understood it to work.
//E