pageTitle for Outlink returns Array, no data available

Hi Matt,

Is it just not possible currently, or is there a reason why the pageTitle on the outlinks can not return any data other than Array?

I would really like to capture this data if possible.

Best,
Mike

why the pageTitle on the outlinks can not return any data other than Array?

can you explain better what you mean? What do you do, what do you see, what do you expect instead?

Hi Matt,

Making an API call method=Live.getLastVisitsDetails

Here is a sample of part of my data from an outlink, but no PageTitle is returned from the outlink.

Notice there the tag after the URL? Is it suppose to be capturing the page title of the Outlink, or something else I am missing? Also I cropped the outlink, but it was an affiliate link which of course would be redirected to the client, and may be this is the problem?

outlink
http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?BLAH

Mon 2 Jun 20:21:22
plugins/Zeitgeist/images/link.gif

It is expected that for a File download, or outlink, there is no page title (because piwik only tracks URL for Downloads and outlinks)

Hi Matt,

The above conversation was helpful; I understand pageTitle may not be tracked for outlinks as it resides outside the application we are tracking using piwik. But trying to understand if there is a way to track and report the text on these outlinks instead of just tracking the URL alone ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Arun