Page views

I know page views are considered not being useful any more, but still I would rather have the pageviews development displayed than the visitors (or even better: both with the option to choose betwenn the display!)
Unfortunately I have not the slightest idea of programming, otherwise I would do it myself :frowning:

I’m not sure I understand, can you post a screenshot of what you are thinking of?

Sure. What I mean is this graph. (“Graph of the recent visits”).

I would like to have the same graph, but displaying the pageviews - or alternatively the “actions” per day/week/month/year instead of the visits.

Hope you understand better now what I mean? :slight_smile:

Did you ever try to go to “Besucher” (Visitors) and there click on the “Aktionen” (Actions) number below the graph? I think you can add the same widget to the dashboard (using “Besucherüberblick” -> “Übersicht mit Graph”) … all in german as your chart is german ;-).

Doesn´t work with the widget though. At least I don´t know how to get the graph onto the overview page. … Anyway, is there a way to save the choice (click on “actions”) on the page “visitors overview” so piwik would remember? Or can I change the code somehow?

And another question: is there a way to change the evolution graph into bar graph somehow? (which I prefer).

Thanks for any advice!

I added your suggestion in the ticket: Record UI settings in Piwik reports