Page tracking

instead of just the /page/path.html

can we alter the basic javascript tracking code to include the domain.com/page/path.html?

where i’d like this to show up is under visitors > pages/entry pages/exit pages.

I guess i could elaborate on the setup i’m trying to get running. I currently have multiple websites running through the same theme folders, I added the tracking code to the theme to act as sort of a catch all. It’s working fine but instead of grabbing the domain.com its leaving that part out.

[quote=tgeorge06 @ Nov 23 2010, 03:36 PM]instead of just the /page/path.html

can we alter the basic javascript tracking code to include the domain.com/page/path.html?

where i’d like this to show up is under visitors > pages/entry pages/exit pages.

I guess i could elaborate on the setup i’m trying to get running. I currently have multiple websites running through the same theme folders, I added the tracking code to the theme to act as sort of a catch all. It’s working fine but instead of grabbing the domain.com its leaving that part out.[/quote]

I added this as a feature request in http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1657#comment:1

Thank you much!