Page search fails if period is more than 7 days old

Hi,

I noticed that under Actions -> Pages, while trying to search a specified URL, I get 1 result if date range is set to Day, Week or Date Range up to 7 days. If more than 7 or a month, a year, I get no results. Why is that so?
This page that I am trying to search has little as 2 visits and those visits were today. It hasn’t been in statictics before today, but even if I search for last 8 days, I should still see it in the results, right?
For high traffic pages that problem wouldn’t apply, so I assume it has something to do with indexing or low visits.

Other notice is that under IE 8, website selection drop-down menu won’t work, I can see, but can’t select a website. No problems if using Firefox.

Thanks!

Do you have the same bug with website selector on this piwik http://demo.piwik.org ?

Regarding the other bug of missing data, maybe you have limited Memory and it fails to process the reports?

I think that there might be the same bug in demo.piwik.org, but the list is to small (only 2 sites) to be sure. Can you add 2 more to the demo to get the list longer? It seems that the dropdown list is displayed in the middle layer, not on the top.

The other problem - I don’t think it is a memory problem as my servers monitoring doesn’t give any problems, but if it is, how to debug it? Can it be related to the archiving cron script no working, as this has some SSL cert issues?

[2012-10-24 12:47:52] [7ac235d0] [11.53 Mb] ERROR: Got invalid response from API request: http://localhost/misc/cron/../../index.php?module=API&method=API.getDefaultMetricTranslations&format=php&trigger=archivephp. Response was 'curl_exec: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed'

you don’t have valid CA certificate. You can use option --accept-invalid-ssl-certificate to prevent this.

Btw I think the bug is now fixed in 1.9.1, please check and report if there’s still a problem!

[quote=matt]
you don’t have valid CA certificate. You can use option --accept-invalid-ssl-certificate to prevent this.

Btw I think the bug is now fixed in 1.9.1, please check and report if there’s still a problem![/quote]
Drop-down problem is fixed in 1.9.1 - thanks!
Yesterday I fixed my crontab with that option and now archive script is running. But I still have this search problem while trying to search new pages that were recenty created and have only a few visits. Search still works only for period of today - 6 days (total 7 days), not for a longer period.