To populate Piwik’s DB, I use to import the logs from my webserver with the python import script.
Since Upgrade to latest version 1.8.4, the action_name tag is no more handled properly.
I set up my tracking code to have nested levels by using the “/” separator. I noticed that if there are only 2 levels (so 1 /) the first level won’t display. If there are more levels, everything will display like it should.
if action_name=level1/level2 -> Page name will only be level2
if action_name=level1/level2/level3 -> Page name will only be level1/level2/level3
I tested it again on previous version 1.8.3 and this problem doesn’t occur.
Thanks for your help.