Oops problem during request

Hello all,
After installing piwik and import a year data of IIS log files (using the python import script),
while opening piwik the data is shown for today but when trying to apply historical date I get
"oops problem during request".
This happens inconsistently, for few days I can see data for almost all I cannot.
I can always see data for today and yesterday so far.

“oops problem during request” always happens if I choose date range (week, month etc).

Moreover piwik is v e r y s l o w.

I have tried some suggested solutions I found while searching the problem, none worked.

My configuration is:
Windows 2003 server service pack 2
IIS 6
PHP 5.4.0
piwik 2.4.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Yotam

If you imported a log file with a big amount of visits, piwik might need to much ram to archive the reports on the fly.
Have you tried to disable the automatic report archiving and tried to archive the data using the cron?
There are some other things you may do if Piwik is slow: Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hi,
I did try to disable the automatic report archiving with no avail.
I am trying to archive the data using this command line

./console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=1000 --url=http://example/piwik

as shown on this page, but I lack the knowledge of how to make this work. Can you guide me exactlty from where
and how can I do this?

Thanks!

Hi again,
I managed to run the archive command but getting Fastcgi error…

The FastCGI process exceeded configured Activity Timeout

I changed the fcgiext.ini in IIS:
ActivityTimeout=300

still same error

Thanks,

Yotam

I have updated:
RequestTimeout=300

in fcgiext,ini

script run ok.

Piwik run ok and fast!

SOLVED.