Nothing will load on Matomo after new update. So many issues

WARNING: /home2/******/public_html/stats/admin/plugins/UsersManager/UsersManager.php(52): Notice - Undefined index: enable_users_admin - Matomo 3.12.0 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: SitesManager, Action: index, In CLI mode: false)

None of the stats update anymore, and haven’t updated recently after I did the new update I had this other No entry or class found for ‘path.misc.user but got it fixed from some other post on the forum. I’m now in the matomo page but nothing will work on here, it’s all just still, all stats are old.

Need help, thanks!

Hi,

That’s interesting, how did you do the update?

The same solution as in Matomo 3.12.0 update issue: Undefined index: enable_sites_admin also applies here.

I literally just clicked the update text that appeared on my matomo stats home page.

and the thing with that is those lines from that link are completely different to mine here are mine at around 680 like on that link~

/public_html/stats/admin/plugins/Live/Model.php(515): Notice - Undefined index: live_query_max_execution_time - Matomo 3.12.0 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: Live, Action: getLastVisitsStart, Method: Live.getLastVisitsDetails, In CLI mode: false)

now im getting this and it’s just so much new errors wtf.

Hi,

I’d recommend you to replace the whole global.ini.php with the latest one in the release zip.

As to why this file wasn’t updated I have no idea. Maybe the webserver doesn’t have write permission to the config directory or the update got aborted (because of the max_execution_time) just before unpacking that file.

Hi Lukas,

Sorry I did not mention that in the other thread, my installation had actually stopped working in a few hours, so that fix did not work. I was in a rush, so deleted the entire installation, including all my data, and installed a fresh one.

@whois

If you delete all data apart from the config.ini.php and the database, you can fix most issues of currupted files without loosing anything.

Thanks, good to know.