No tracking, but also no errors

Hi,

I already read through Troubleshooting - Analytics Platform - Matomo and searched the forum before posting.

Here’s my setup: Debian Wheezy running MySQL version 5.5.33 and PHP 5.5.7, Nginx 1.4.4 with PHP-FPM.

Installed latest (2.0.2) Piwik as per the instructions in the wiki. Also using Wordpress 3.8 with wp-piwik plugin (latest update).
In the wp-piwik plugin, there are no errors and piwik can read the site ok as it adds it to the dashboard automatically in Piwik. I verified manually that the tracking code is correct and is being inserted in every page as it should.

The problem is that it simply tracks nothing. I’ve checked the piwik_log_visit table in MySql and indeed it is empty.
Since there are no errors in the logs, and running System Check from piwik gives me a perfect score, I am at a loss to where to start looking.

I have a feeling this maybe related to nginx, php-fpm and caching, but not sure where to start debugging. Is there an up to date example of nginx with php-fpm for piwik?

Thanks

To debug this, here is the guide: Tracking HTTP API: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

Does it help?

Thanks,

I’ll look into enabling debugging-