No page name in real time widget

When I used to hover over the page symbol in the ‘Visitors in Real Time’ widget I used to see “{page name} - {date & time}”.

As of a few months ago I now only see " - {date & time}".

This started to happen after a Piwik update (some time around 1.4 I think). It has since been updated through to 1.6 but the problem hasnt changed.

The website that is being tracked hasnt changed and each page still shows a title when viewed in a browser.

Is there a setting somewhere to change this back or is there something wrong?

Thanks.

Are page titles tracked correctly in Actions > Page titles report?

If not, check the javascript code is correct (no call to setDocumentTitle() for example), etc.

All it says is ‘Page Name not defined’

I am not sure how to change the code as I am using Joomla with a plugin that adds the code automatically - from what I can see there doesnt seem to be a way to tell the plugin to refresh/recheck the code.

By viewing the site’s home page I can see the code but it does not match the code that Piwik tells me to use. I cant read js - does the problem lie in this code?.. (I’ve replace the site’s address with ###)

Thanks.

Web analytics api

This is a very old and buggy version of the js code. please put update the extension if available, or put the new code manually http://piwik.org/docs/javascript-tracking/ )

The plugin is already the latest version so I will take a closer look to see if I can change the code that it enters otherwise disable it and enter the code manually.

Thanks for your help.