No graphs

ok…I played around with firefox…
just downloaded Firefox 3.6 and 4.0 Beta8 as portable versions - to be sure to have a complete clean browser.

and yes - everything fine with FF 3.6 - but no graphs with FF4.0b8.

no one else here with FF4?

maybe someone else could try FF4 portable:
click

theodorius: i now have seen that ff4 is a beta!! and not a final release

i would go to a ff forum aks there for help or write a report to ff. it must be a internal ff4 problem.

anyway, why you don*t use ff3?

Hi:
I’m not sure if this is related, but since I updated to Piwik 1.1.1, I have started receiving the [quote=“Displaying Graphs in Piwik requires Flash >= 10.0.0. More information about displaying graphs in Piwik.”]
[/quote]
error in some of my graphs when viewing in Firefox 3.6. In other words, on a page with four graphs, one or two of them will intermittently show this error.

This feels like it could be a timeout issue, because reordering the graphs on the page will switch which ones fail.

I haven’t looked inside the SWF (or the open-flash-chart source), and am not sure where the JS is that would ordinarily hide that error message. However, since I am seeing some charts on the page, this feels like it could be related to your issue.

Hope this helps troubleshoot your error. Matthieu, if there’s somewhere you recommend I look to help the OP, please let me know.

All users who have this issue, do you see the same problem on demo.piwik.org ?

what is your exact Firefox version, and Operating system?
Also, try and disable your FF extensions, and upgrade to the latest flash.

If after all this you still have an issue on demo.piwik.org, we will investigate :slight_smile:

[quote=grinder]
theodorius: i now have seen that ff4 is a beta!! and not a final release

i would go to a ff forum aks there for help or write a report to ff. it must be a internal ff4 problem.

anyway, why you don*t use ff3?[/quote]

I`ve checked Bugzilla - and this problem is known with Firefox 4.0b8.

sorry for making trouble here :wink:
thanks!

theodorius123 what is the bug exactly?

[quote=matthieu]
theodorius123 what is the bug exactly?[/quote]

here is the link
click

Oh, should have read the bug more carefully!
there is a solution :wink:

in about:config setting “layers.accelerate-none” = true is solving the problem.

mmmh. I am asking myself what is “layers.accelerate-none”? I’ll see if this has some other effects.

I have a similar problem. I use Dreamhost and originally used their 1-click install to install piwik, then recently I did the 1.1.1 update through the piwik app and since then the dashboard will not show anything in Chrome. If I go to the tabs all the individual pages work fine.

On the dashboard when I click “Add a widget…” or "date range: " nothing happens either.

I have newest version of Chrome and Flash.

My piwik install displays fine in IE and FF4b8…but I don’t use IE or FF I use Chrome and would like it to work there too.

Hi there,

also with FF4b10 (& W7) this happens…
With a XP installation I have no probs?!

“layers.accelerate-none = true” helps - but any other impacts with this config?
Your experience?

Matt

Update: with FF 4 beta 11 this issue doesn’t appear any longer
the setting “layers.accelerate-none” doesn’t exist anymore