No data in this category. Try to "Include all population"

Hallo,
I need some help. I’ve got piwik 1.6 installed and I got the table from the module actions that shows exit pages in a custom plugin.
When I open the subtables of the page I now and then get the error message
No data in this category. Try to “Include all population”.

Some guy in the German forum has the same problem and there was a bug wis a fix with the same name, but this was some years ago.

Does anybody now how to solve this?
Thanks
Davud

Does it have this bug only for “today” or also for other dates?

It definitly apears with “month”, but because the issue seems to apear by random I can’t say that it doesn’t apear for the other dates.

Same issue here…
Data is being displayed by month

H.

I have same problem with outlinks module.

how to dissolve this problem. Before upgrade I haven’t problem like this and now I use 1.9.1 version, we can’t track on outlinks module.

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [/home2/xxxx/public_html/xxxxx/piwik/tmp/templates_c/%%41^416^416F4DD8%%datatable_actions_subdatable.tpl.php:12]
#1 include(…) called at [/home2/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/piwik/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]
#2 Smarty->fetch(…) called at [/home2/xxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/piwik/core/View.php:133]
#3 Piwik_View->render(…) called at [/home2/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/piwik/core/Controller.php:153]
#4 Piwik_Controller->renderView(…) called at [/home2/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/piwik/plugins/Actions/Controller.php:375]
#5 Piwik_Actions_Controller->getOutlinksSubDataTable(…) called at [:]
#6 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home2/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/piwik/core/FrontController.php:138]
#7 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home2/xxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/piwik/index.php:53]

">No data in this category. Try to “Include all population”

please upgrade to latest beta which fixes problem: http://builds.piwik.org/piwik-1.9.2-b3.zip

Now I use Piwik 1.9.2-b3 is work fine and dissolve my problem.

Hello,

I am currently using 2.8.3 piwik Version and am facing the same problem. This issue is random. Any solution for this?

Regards.

Hi there,

can you upgrade to 2.12.0 and confirm whether you still have the issue? If you still have issue in 2.12.0 please create a bug repor with screenshot and steps to reproduce at: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub - we will look into it

Hi

I am also getting this error. Attaching a screenshot for the same. What I noticed is that this happens when ever I select a larger date range.
I use the latest piwik version - 2.12.1.

Hi @Arun

please feel free to create a bug report at: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Thanks Matt.

I created a bug report here - Error: No data in this category. Try to "Include all population" · Issue #7811 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Thanks
Arun