No data in piwik after 2.0.2 upgrade - old data is fine

After upgrading to 2.0.2 the dashboard and “view log” show no traffic. The table piwik_log_visit shows its latest entry is 1/7 (when I installed the new version). I’ve run the batch update script (cron job) and it shows no errors. There are no errors showing when I look at the diagnostics. The system check does throw this error:

File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files in BINARY mode and refresh this page until it shows no error.
File size mismatch: /usr/local/www/piwik/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py (expected length: 60307, found: 60313)

I have seen this error in 1.12 as well and every thing worked. I suspect the issue may be due to a patch. I am building using freeBSD ports. This is the first issue I have encountered. There is no problem with old data. I still see all reports prior to the install. What am I missing?

Enable debugging as explained in: Tracking HTTP API: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

Then check the http requests on your site to piwik and see the response ?

I set up debug and ran the archiver via cron. Attached are the results. The web pages are definitely calling out to piwik, so that isn’t the issue. Any insights?

Bob

After I got home from work, I did some firebug research. Apparently (my bad), I copied the piwik JS snippet that my server from the settings/general/tracking code into my pages. The problem with that is I am using piwik.php to mask the BI server from my site code. So, I was getting an error. After fixing the tracking code to correctly call the site’s piwik.php, numbers started coming in.

Thanks for your help.

Bob