No data for one website in Piwik for date range October

Hi,

we are currently using Piwik 1.8.4 for a client with different websites.

On the dashboard for one particular website in the widgets is only shown “There is no data for this report.” when you choose October as Date Range. If you choose “Date range: From 2012-10-01 to 2012-11-01” the data is shown. For other months choosen in Date Range the data ist also shown.

Can anyone suggest what can cause this?

Thanks
Astrid

update to 1.9.2 and setup: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hi Matt,

we want to update out Piwik next week. I hope that helps.

Is this a known problem or do you just suppose that an update could help?

Thanks,
Astrid

The problem still exists after an update to 1.9.3

We make an update to 1.10.1 this week. Maybe this helps…

Am I the only one having problems with not getting data when choosen a particular time frame?

Could something like PIWIK doesn't show result by month but by date range · Issue #2618 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub cause our problems?

Date range month still doesn’ work

You can force piwik to reprocess stats: How to - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hi,

I am also having problems with the date range.

For example, I get the following results for my homepage when entering these date ranges:

2nd Jan 2013 - 1st March 2013 = 31,685 pageviews
2nd Jan 2013 - 2nd March 2013 = 17,873 pageviews

So just by shifting the date range by one day my stats are dramatically reduced.

I get this with numerous date ranges:

1st Jan 2013 - 1st March 2013 = 524 pageviews (so it appears there’s something wrong with 1st Jan 2013).

I’ve noticed this across several date ranges. Often just by changing one of the dates the stats are wrecked. This is obvisouly rendering all of my analytics kind of pointless at the moment.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Larry.

See: Period=range returns wrong results if browser archiving is disabled · Issue #3782 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub