No data collected since July 27, did something break?

Hello, I checked Matomo for the first time in a while, on a personal blog. I noticed the visitor count was suddenly zero every day since July 27. The admin panel said i needed to upgrade the dbase. I did. But still zero visitors. I have been visiting my site daily to work on it, but those visits are not recorded either. What should I do? Thank you. Great product btw.

Hi,

Can you check your tracked website to see if there are any errors in your browsers developer tools (F12). Also check if the requests to matomo.js and matomo.php in the network tools are working

Hi Lukas, thanks for the reply. Makes sense. I am fairly techy, but not entirely techy. Developer Tools looks good… would you please give me another hint on where I go for “network tools”? thanks

Hi,

That depends on your browser. But it is a tab in the developer tools most of the time (the one showing all HTTP requests a page makes).

Hi there, i don’t think ill be able to do this on my own. Does Motomo have a network of paid professionals that i can hire to sort this out? thank you for your time.

Hi,

If this is an easy issue, you can send me the URL of your tracked site as a direct message.