No Data At All - How to Make Piwik Work?

Hi, Everyone
First post here. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
I have installed piwik for almost one month now…and I’m still having no data.
I checked similar posts and even tried some changes in the permissions that I saw here from a french
post.
The code is installed and it’s correct…What have I done wrong? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif
Thanks in advance,
Morganne

I don’t see any Piwik tracking code on the site listed in your profile.

Sorry, my employee setup my profile and added another site. I already fixed style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
Thanks for replying
Morganne

Your web server is misconfigured. The web server’s IP address resolves to ThePlanet, and I know they lease servers to HostGator. And HostGator added some f*cked up mod_security rules earlier this month.

All you have to do is open a ticket with your web hosting provider and tell them to whitelist your domain(s) from all the broken mod_security rules they added. Expletives optional.

[quote=vipsoft @ Jul 30 2010, 04:16 AM]Your web server is misconfigured. The web server’s IP address resolves to ThePlanet, and I know they lease servers to HostGator. And HostGator added some f*cked up mod_security rules earlier this month.

All you have to do is open a ticket with your web hosting provider and tell them to whitelist your domain(s) from all the broken mod_security rules they added. Expletives optional.[/quote]

Thanks a lot! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
I will contact them immediately.
Morganne