I’m new to this forum and I am not sure, if I am posting in the right board. I need your suggestion on choosing a contract renewal management software for my company. My company was founded not too long ago. But the company has been grown since then. I work in the procurement team, which obviously involves processing of supplier terms, and keeping tracking of their renewal dates. Before the pandemic we were managing and tracking our contracts manually. But due to the same situation we are finding it difficult to manage everything manually. So, we are now thinking of getting a contract renewal management software to automate the process and to get the other teams such as the legal, sales, HR and finance to a single platform to make the whole process easy and smooth. My friend has been using Dock 365’s vendor management software for the past few years so he suggested trying their business contract management software. And I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t give it a try. But, as my company has decided to go with the contract renewal management software, I don’t think it’d wise to just choose a tool without doing any further research. So, I’d like to know if there are any other recommendations other than this from your side. Here are my requirements:
- Timely notification should be available so that we don’t miss any deadline.
- The software should be platform independent.
- The user interface should be easy to use and easily accessible by anyone in our firm.
- The software should be able to generate reports and filter contracts based on dates, vendors, contracts, departments, and more.
- The software should also be able to search the contract’s name or unique number to find its details.
Looking forward to your reply.