A list of things I am missing in Piwik.
- more detailed bounce rate statistics. bounce rate for single pages
- bounce rate per search term / source
- source of organic traffic (google.com, google.de, images.google.com, blogsearch.google.pl)
- detailed statistics for “length of visit” and “pages per visit”. in my opinion tag clouds and the 2 graphical charts are not that good in representing the data
(1 Page: 50 Users | 50%, 2 Pages 10 Users | 10%, …, more than X 15 Users | 15% )
- graphical chart with: total users, users from search engines, users from linking websites and direct traffic
- an easier to navigate navigation. I don’t like the mouseover navigation and would prefer one that keeps open as long as I am in that category
- top entry pages
- top exit pages
- top entry page for a specific goal
- funnel analysis (ordering process)
In case something on my list is already supported by piwik, please give me a hint where to find that feature.
Thanks for the great work!