Moved Piwik to sub-domain, no stats

Piwik has not been working for any of my sites lately. After thinking it over for a bit, it seems like it stopped working when I moved my Piwik setup and gave it its own subdomain. It used to be domain.com/piwik, with - obviously - the Piwik dir inside the web root of domain.com. Now it’s stats.domain.com with piwik in its own web root.

I don’t know what could be wrong. The tracking code appears correct, and everything seems to be working - except stats are not accruing at all.

Did you setup: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo ?
or if not, set “Allow browser archiving to YES” in the settings?

I already have browser archiving set to “yes” in the settings. I put

#! /bin/sh

/usr/bin/php /var/www/piwik/misc/cron/archive.php --url=http://stats.domain.com/ > /home/(user)/piwik-archive.log

in /etc/cron.hourly, and tested this by executing it directly. It gave me no errors, but after making a test visit to one of my sites and running this script again, I am still not seeing it.

Did you update to 1.8.2 ?

any other things that might have changed? if you still dont find you can email me the piwik user, FTP info, bug description and i’ll take a look

I just auto-updated to 1.8.2, but I had this problem both before and after upgrading.

I just checked it again, and it seems it’s working on two of my sites with a lag and on two of my sites not at all.

can you try disable the GEOIP plugin?

I went to the plugins tab, and there is no geoip plugin installed. Should there have been?

any other things that might have changed? if you still dont find you can email me the piwik user, FTP info, bug description and i’ll take a look