More pages by this visitor are not displayed(More than 500 pages)

I am running piwik 3.5.1 and I would like to get more than 500 actions/ pages rows displayed.

Following the instructions of the faq , I added in the config.ini.php file

[General]
; maximum number of rows for any of the Referers tables (keywords, search engines, campaigns, etc.), and Custom variables names
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_referrers = 5000
; maximum number of rows for any of the Referers subtable (search engines by keyword, keyword by campaign, etc.), and Custom variables values
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_referrers = 5000
; maximum number of rows for any of the Actions tables (pages, downloads, outlinks)
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions = 5000
; maximum number of rows for pages in categories (sub pages, when clicking on the + for a page category)
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_actions = 5000
; maximum number of rows for any of the Events tables (Categories, Actions, Names)
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_events = 5000
; maximum number of rows for sub-tables of the Events tables (eg. for the subtables Categories>Actions or Categories>Names).
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_events = 100
; maximum number of rows for all individual Custom Dimensions reports, and for Custom Variables names report
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_custom_variables = 5000
; maximum number of rows for the Custom Dimensions subtables (list of all Page URLs per dimension value), and for Custom Variables values reports
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_custom_variables = 5000
; maximum number of rows for the Site Search table
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_site_search = 5000

It got no change.
I trace my site again,and I always have only 500 pages displayed.
Do I have to change another parameter ?
Thanks for your answer

Hi,

As this change affects archiving, you have to reprocess your data

After doing this change, if you want your old reports to be re-processed with this new number of rows, see FAQ on how to re-process reports.

Hi Lukas

Thank you for your reply.
I used the command “console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=1000 --url=http://localhost/piwik”
After that,it still display 500 pages.

Hi,

Did you invalidate the existing archives before?

No.
And after I add the config.ini.php file,I trace my site again.
More 500 records show “more pages by this visitor are not displayed”

@Lukas

Hi Lukas
Do I have to change another parameter ?

Hi,

Can you try out making a complete backup, invalidating the reports you want to recreate with more data and then running archiving?

@Lukas

I use the plugin “Invalidate historical reports” to invalidate the reports,and run the command "console core:archive --force-all-websites --url=http://localhost/piwik
It dosen’t work.