Monthly email report issue

Hi,

while I’m tracking about 6 WordPress blogs all monthly reports are generated and send out each end of the month, but I’m always missing ONE particular report. I already removed the report, changed the email recipient and re-created the report for that site. A manual report is send out if I request it, but the scheduled report is always missing. How to trouble shoot this? Or is there a bug? I do have this issue a long time now and it is not related to the last two or three PIWIK releases!?

Any idea?

Cheers
Yogie

Hi there,

do you use the latest Piwik version? if you have the problem with latest piwik please create an isssue at: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub
and post there also the output of the core:archive cron script that contained the “scheduled task” output (if you have it)

As said before, it is just a single report that seems not to be generated and/or send. I can create the report from the backend. It is the monthly report of a Wordpress site, in addition there are a few other sites where the monthly report works fine. For the site where the monthly report fails a weekly based report works. Any idea? I have this issue since I started with PIWIK and I keep it up to date so it is not based on a specific version of PIWIK. I do not have setup a cron job, as said all other domains work well.