Matomo is not collecting anymore data

I have decided to delete data that was collected during the developer period. Using the GDPR tools I first tried: “Days since last visit” greater than 0 . That didn’t delete any past data. Then I tried “Days since first visit” greater than 0 and that didnt work. Now no data is being collected and also no data is showing up in real-time. All the trackings work in the debug mode and i also tried in an incognito window to collect data. Nothing is working. Anyone have any experience with this? Thank you!

I don’t see relation between the data deletion and the fact you don’t get new data…

When you browse the tracked site, is there any HTTP request to your Matomo server? Check the network panel of your browser developer tool (F12)…

Hi Philippe,
Yes I get requests for Matomo. Seems now everything is back to normal, today we received data. Just the two days after requesting a deletion, we received no traffic at all. I assume the GDPR tool set-up I used was wrong. I will continue investigating though our data-hosters. Thank you anyway!