Matomo Click Events: Tracking Multiple Events

Hi there,

I want Matomo to not just fire a single click event when a user clicks a certain link but I want it to fire two or even more click events.

That’s the code I am using:

<a href="#" onclick="_paq.push(['trackEvent', 'Detail Page', 'Hero → Button: Contact Company XYZ']);">Contact Company XYZ</a>

This is what I want to use:

<a href="#" onclick="_paq.push(['trackEvent', 'Detail Page', 'Hero → Button: Contact Company']); _paq.push(['trackEvent', 'All Contact Inquiries', 'Company XYZ', 'Contact Inquiries (Total)' ']); _paq.push(['trackEvent', 'All Contact Inquiries', 'Company XYZ', 'Hero → Button: Contact Company']);">Contact us</a>

So with this code

1. the UX team sees how many times the hero contact button has been clicked compared to other buttons/links on a detail page
  2. the acquisition team immediately knows how many contact form submissions (in total) have been sent to a certain company which is featured on one of the company detail pages (This code need to be implemented behind every contact possibility on that detail page)
  3. The acquisition team instantly knows the number of clicks for every button/link on that company detail page.

Is there a way that Piwik generates multiple click events when a user clicks on a link?