Map of visitors not showing any data

I am really not sure what is wrong.

Last week I installed 2.0.2 version, and imported apache logs.
I am not using realtime tracking, only apache log import.

Today I finally figured out, how to use GeoIP, and in list of visitors, i see flags in their info.

But map shows nothing, everything is unknown.

When i click something, it shows:

TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'map.getLayer('countries').style')

Also it showing in Visitors Location view this:

There is no data for this report because there is either no location data available or visitor IP addresses cannot be geolocated. To get location data for your old visits, use the script described here.

but i think that i have done everything right, what was in the install how to, and also i followed this: How to - Analytics Platform - Matomo and no change.
I have all GeoIP trackings installed, currently using GeoIP PECL

I try to google this error, try to search for it on this forum, but nothing found.

Can anybody please provide me the right direction, how to solve this problem?

I am running ubuntu 6.0 in virtual xen server, so I can configure whatever i want… Thanks!

EDIT: i try to open it with inspector, and it looks like Javascript error, but I am not sure how to solve it:

TypeError: ‘null’ is not an object (evaluating ‘map.getLayer(‘countries’).style’)

Can anybody help? In Firefox/Safari latest versions…

Maybe wait a few days to have data in the map? if you still have the problem please post here again

Hi Matt!

Thanks a million time for reply!

There are data from 2nd of january till 12th of january, how much data i need?

Maybe i should mention, that there are 30 000 (thirty thousand) UIP and about 150k hits.
As i mentioned before in, there are data correctly in visitors log. and flags are shown.