Looking connection

Hello,

I wanted to know which is the path of PHP that makes the connection to the database, I found the configuration file but not where the connection is made to the database.

In my piwik I want to enter “index.php” make a statement to the database and check if a user ID (which I receive otherwise) exists in the piwik database, if so it will return the password in MD5 and he passeth the route to “auto login” as it says here How do I automatically login my users in Piwik when they go from my CMS to Piwik? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I’ve developed a SSO plugin for my organization. To learn about overriding default Login plugin, you could try reading LoginHttpAuth[/url] and [url=https://github.com/tehnotronic/PiwikLdap]LoginLdap plugins. Were both very helpful.

At the end and solve it myself, I made a fully functional plugin that detects the cookie and procedures leads to piwik.

@tassoman, is your SSO plugin reusable by others? if so, could be nice to publish it on marketplace :slight_smile: if not, i’m glad you managed to create it following other examples!

Ciao Matt, I’m not allowed to publish this plugin because of our internal policy.

But I’ve already developed another one that probably we’ll publish into marketplace by linking a github repository.

This other plugin lets you grant view privilege to all regular users at once just creating a new website. Would be useful when you have dozens of users and your policy let them all view all websites.