Logs prior to 2009

I’m having a problem getting analytics for years prior to 2009.

I can import daily log files without any problem prior to 2009 and I can query the database and see that it has log records for that year,

After importing a whole years’ worth of logs for 2008, 2007 and 2006 I then run the archive command to get the analytics updated:

sudo su www-data -s /bin/bash -c “/usr/bin/php /var/www/html/piwik/console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=1000 --url=https://piwik.pma.co.uk/piwik/”

But I see no report totals for those years (2009 onwards are fine) - the database has created Blob and Numeric tables for the 12 months of 2008 and they have records in them according to the record count. There is also blob and numeric tables created for month 1 in each year back to 2000!

Deleting the blob and numeric tables for all years prior to 2009 and trying the archive command again makes no difference.

This process worked fine for years back to 2009 i.e. import a whole years’ worth of logs, then run the archive all command.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?