LoginLDAP plugin

Is there any dependency for loginLDAP plugin setup?
I tried to activate and enter values in LDAP settings. but the login fails.
After enabling the log viewer, i got below errors:

DEBUG LoginLdap 2015-11-11 04:00:08 b2024 Auth\Base::tryFallbackAuth: normal auth returned result code 42 for user 'piwikadmin’
DEBUG LoginLdap 2015-11-11 04:00:08 b2024 Auth\Base::tryFallbackAuth: trying normal auth with token auth
DEBUG LoginLdap 2015-11-11 04:00:08 b2024 UserSynchronizer::makeConfigured: configuring with defaultSitesWithViewAccess =
DEBUG LoginLdap 2015-11-11 04:00:08 b2024 UserSynchronizer::makeConfigured(): LDAP access synchronization not enabled.
DEBUG Piwik\Plugin\Manager 2015-11-11 04:00:08 b2024 Loaded plugins: CorePluginsAdmin, CoreAdminHome, CoreHome, WebsiteMeasurable, Diagnostics, CoreVisualizations, Proxy, API, ExamplePlugin, Widgetize, Transitions, LanguagesManager, Actions, Dashboard, MultiSites, Referrers, UserLanguage, DevicesDetection, Goals, Ecommerce, SEO, Events, UserCountry, VisitsSummary, VisitFrequency, VisitTime, VisitorInterest, ExampleAPI, ExampleRssWidget, Feedback, Monolog, UsersManager, SitesManager, Installation, CoreUpdater, CoreConsole, ScheduledReports, UserCountryMap, Live, CustomVariables, PrivacyManager, ImageGraph, Annotations, MobileMessaging, Overlay, SegmentEditor, Insights, Morpheus, Contents, BulkTracking, Resolution, DevicePlugins, Heartbeat, Intl, LogViewer, LoginLdap

Weired thing is i see the piwik’s login plugin was disabled as soon as i enable the LDAP plugin, still i am able to login using piwik admin… But not the LAN account.

Apparently there is another installation for windows.
But that also fails with same issue.
Can someone please suggest any option?

LoginLdap does not have any dependencies. If you set up the settings correct it should work.
Which LDAP Server do you try to connect to?